Star Light Kratom

Kratom capsules icon
Capsules
Kratom extracts icon
Extracts
Kratom liquids icon
Liquids

Vendor inventories can change at any time, so this info could be outdated. Contact us if this page needs an update.
This vendor's prices have been deemed fair.
This vendor's products are consistently of high quality.
This vendor does not offer refunds on opened products.
Your data on this vendor's site is handled safely and securely.
This vendor is consistently responsive and ships on-time.
Vendor Description

Your Leaf Your Life is an American kratom vendor based in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. They supply a diverse assortment of kratom powders, including classics like White Borneo and specialty strains like “Green Bone.” As of this writing, Your Leaf Your Life also offers sample packs for new customers, allowing you to sample 1oz of five different kratom strains.

Star Light Kratom

Comments

1. MikeyEvans6
    Active Commenter
    says:

I reached out to YLYL about a year ago. Just having some questions and whatnot. He was receptive to my concerns even though I haven’t been a customer yet. I been taking Kratom since July of 2021 and always had the same two vendors.
    Then I moved to a state where it was banned in 2019 so I had to make runs to a vape shop for two years just to not go back on pain killers. It sucked. BAD! Quality was always trash. And price? Might as well have been buying gold to kill my pain.
    So I found them on Instagram and started asking questions while I lived in AL. He always maintained contact with me about when my family would PCS to a state that wasn’t whack. Then a few months ago I finally moved to NJ and reached back out. He remembered me, my story and what I needed help with. (I’ve had doctors forget my name after this amount of time seeing them). So I told YLYL about my issues that I needed relief from. So instead of having me spend $100+ on a kilo or more. He gave me a much cheaper option with multiple samples to find out what would work for my daytime and bedtime needs. Completely left it up to us to come up with a game plan. And that place nailed it. I finally got REAL relief from my AM pain and got a whole week of 6-9hrs of sleep per night. I haven’t had that since I was on smack. YLYL may have saved not only my sanity, but my marriage. And I think my wife would agree. I receive all my orders within 3 days of placing them and you get a thank you card in every package. So I know they appreciate us and much as we appreciate them.
    I CANNOT AND HAVE NOT EVER APPRECIATED A BUSINESS OR DOCTOR AS MUCH AS I DO THEM. They legit saved my ass in many ways. Thanks PK!

2. JennyHD
    Active Commenter
    says:

I ordered on November 5, a label was made on November 8, and it was received by the USPS on November 9. That’s a really, really long time imo. I’ve ordered every other time from a company in Vegas and it has been sent out that day consistently. The only time it took longer than five days was back in October when everything took longer. I know things aren’t great at the post office, but four days for them to even send my order to the post office? That’s something that will keep me from ordering again, no matter how good the product may end up being.

• JennyHD
      Active Commenter
      says:

Okay I’m still not very happy with how long it took for the company to ship my order.

BUT the quality y’all. It’s really very good. I got a four pack so I’ve only tried one so far, but I opened all of them and smelled them. For me the smell tells me a lot, I can’t explain it except to say I’ve had a great sense of smell for years, since I was pregnant. The smell is slightly different for each of them, and they don’t smell like they’ll taste bad. Some do, if you know you know.
      I said I don’t know if I’ll order again, but now I know the quality is great so I need to order at least one week before I think I’ll need it.
      I’ve ordered exclusively from Golden Monk for the last year, and they’re great as well, quality is on par with Philly, but Philly is cheaper by about 10-20% and Philly let’s you mix and match.

• nicholas williams says:

thats not a long time at all, u are trippin. very impatiant and prudent person

3. JR says:

I’ve been dealing with them for a few years now ever since his Youtube channel was up (before it got banned).

Down to earth dude and wife combo. I’ve rarely if ever had a “dud”. Very pleasant to deal with.

4. Rachael Short says:

YLYL is the top shelf of the tea world. Always fresh, always fairly priced and excellent customer service. Love them!!!

5. PeaJayTea
    Active Commenter
    says:

Love them, so happy I found them. Quick delivery, excellent product and friendly service

6. Scott Carpenter says:

YLYLis one of the finest vendors I’ve eve had the pleasure of purchasing from. Shipping is always fast and accurate and you always get extra. Fresh and potent is the name of the game.