To create Yellow Borneo, kratom farmers supposedly dry White Borneo for longer in the sun. This “curing” process produces a kratom strain with distinctly darkened leaves and slightly altered effects.
Most users describe Yellow Borneo as moderately stimulating and somewhat euphoric. At moderate doses (2.5-5g), it may elevate one’s energy levels and mood while reducing fatigue. For other users, the strain is “middle-of-the-road” and is simultaneously energizing and sedating.
Although Yellow Borneo appears to offer a balanced range of effects, its might be less potent than other strains. In addition, Yellow Borneo’s pain-relieving potential seems limited.
We cannot reach a consensus on this strain’s average duration of effects at this time. Yellow Borneo doesn’t appear to be more or less nauseating than other strains.
Due to the subjective nature of kratom and personal variations in body and brain chemistry, your experiences with this strain might differ from the average user.
- May offer a broad, balanced range of effects
- Can elevate mood and energy
- Potentially less fatiguing than other similar strains
- May not excel in any one area (euphoria, sedation, etc)
- Milder nature may be underwhelming for some
- Possibly average duration of effects