- What is Kratom?
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Log in
White Borneo may increase energy and mood without overstimulating the user.
White Borneo kratom is supposedly named after the Borneo island of Southeast Asia.
According to users, White Borneo is best described as highly euphoric and stimulating. It may elevate mood and energy levels, especially when used in low-to-moderate doses (1-5g). For these reasons, some use White Borneo as an alternative to caffeine and other stimulants. However, others find the strain somewhat relaxing and effective at reducing depressive feelings.
Despite its versatile nature, White Borneo might not be suitable for everyone. Some users have reported that the strain is more nauseating than other strains, especially at higher doses. And, like most white kratom strains, White Borneo’s pain-relieving potential seems limited.
White Borneo’s duration appears to be somewhat above average. At moderate doses (2.5-5g), its effects can last about 3-3.5 hours.
Due to the subjective nature of kratom and personal variations in body and brain chemistry, your experiences with this strain might differ from the average user.
White Borneo may often be confused, labeled, or marketed as Kalimantan, Ketapang, Jongkong, Hulu by suppliers and users.
Articles and blog posts that mention this strain
🆚 White Borneo vs White Maeng Da
😀 The Best Kratom Strains for Euphoria
⚡ The Best Kratom Strains For Energy
😐 The Best Kratom Strains For Depression
NIDA has provided a research team at the University of Florida College of Pharmacy with a $3.5 million grant.
Indo Elephant is an American kratom vendor.
Discover where to buy kratom in Mechanicsville, Virginia.
Averaged score based on the following user comments from Reddit and other online communities:
1. energy would be a 5/10 its more of chillaxing euphoric white.but awakes you at the same time.
2. Can be used to replace morning coffee
3. “I feel like the borneos are a little less stimulating and more -chilled, focused- energy, meaning I can be locked in on a task without being overly stimulated physically and mentally.”
4. I hear you on that EWB. It’s a laid back, low-key white.
5. White horn mixed with white thai helps my depression more than any other strain/combo. White borneo is also great and white hulu. I mainly only take whites.
The WB helped me to wake up quicker by shaving off ~30min from my habitual morning groginess.
6. I mostly rake whites and for some reason I don’t like most white borneo. It just doesn’t sit right with me no matter what the dose. I’ve tried multiple vendors and there’s only 1 one I would take again, most I just don’t like
7. I lower my dose with whites by a lot to decrease the chances of [nausea + dizziness]. I can go up to 7g fine with reds and greens but start at 3g for whites
8. Mental clarity, check. Focus, check. Stimulation, a little more than usual, very nice. Mood enhancing, unexpected for this very nice enhanced white. Now, I can’t actually tell how this has been enhanced, but I don’t think it’s with extract; I think it’s with another white. However, this time I’m not sticking my neck out and suggesting what. Nice long peak period and total time, and above average pain management