Thai kratom strains are supposedly longer-lasting and more energizing than others, and Red Thai is no exception.
User reports generally describe Red Thai kratom as moderately euphoric and sedating. It may increase one’s mood while promoting relaxation and reducing pain. For some users, the strain is effective at reducing anxiety and depression. Others have reported that Red Thai is somewhat stimulating, which is odd for a red kratom strain.
Red Thai’s duration of effects seems to be somewhat above average. It doesn’t appear to be more or less nauseating than other strains.
Due to the subjective nature of kratom and personal variations in body and brain chemistry, your experiences with this strain might differ from the average user.
Red Thai is likely named after the country of Thailand, but growing kratom has been illegal in Thailand since 1943.
- Could help alleviate anxiety or depression
- Potentially more energetic than other red strains
- May be less fatiguing than other red strains
- Could be less relaxing than other red kratom strains
- May be too energizing for some