Red Papua kratom is supposedly grown in and named after the Papua province of Indonesia. Although rare, its properties appear to be similar to other red kratom strains.
Most users describe Red Papua as strongly euphoric and moderately sedating. It may provide an increase in mood and promote relaxation, especially during periods of stress and anxiety. User reports suggest that Red Papua is also somewhat pain-relieving and can help ease physical discomfort. These properties might make it ideal as an evening strain, as it may be too relaxing for daytime use.
Red Papua doesn’t appear to be very stimulating. We don’t have any evidence suggesting that this strain lasts longer or is more nauseating than other strains.
Due to the subjective nature of kratom and personal variations in body and brain chemistry, your experiences with this strain might differ from the average user.
- May increase mood, promote relaxation, and reduce physical pain
- Potentially less fatiguing than other red strains
- Potentially average duration of effects (~2.5-3 hrs)
- May be less sedating than other red strains
- Could be less pain relieving than other red strains