Most users describe Red Malay kratom as strongly euphoric and moderately sedating. At moderate to high doses (2.5-5g+), it may elevate one’s mood and promote relaxation. Some users have reported that the strain is somewhat pain relieving. However, Red Malay’s pain-relieving potential might be lower than other red kratom strains. In general, the strain’s relaxing nature seems to make it ideal for evening use.
With an above-average duration, you should have plenty of time to enjoy Red Malay’s effects. Just don’t expect the strain to be very stimulating.
We don’t have any evidence suggesting that Red Malay is more or less nauseating than other strains.
Due to the subjective nature of kratom and personal variations in body and brain chemistry, your experiences with this strain might differ from the average user.
Although Red Malay is likely named after the country of Malaysia, the Malaysian government has prohibited kratom use since 1952.
- May promote relaxation and elevate mood
- Potentially long duration
- Possibly less fatiguing than other red strains
- May provide less pain relief than other red strains
- Likely not as stimulating as other strains
- Potentially less sedating than other red strains