Supposedly, Red Elephant kratom is named after the large size of its leaves. Most users describe the strain as moderately sedating and somewhat euphoric. In moderate doses (2.5-5g), it may provide a sense of relaxation and elevate one’s mood.
In comparison to other red kratom strains, Red Elephant’s effects profile seems to be balanced. Some users have reported that the strain is simultaneously relaxing, energetic, and pain-relieving. These characteristics might make Red Elephant ideal for beginners or daytime use. That said, Red Elephant’s pain-relieving potential seems limited compared to strains like Red Bali and Red Borneo.
Red Elephant may have an above-average duration, with effects lasting about ~3.5-4 hours at moderate doses. It doesn’t appear to be more or less nauseating than other strains based on current evidence.
Due to the subjective nature of kratom and personal variations in body and brain chemistry, your experiences with this strain might differ from the average user.
- May offer a unique blend of sedation, euphoria, and slight stimulation
- Could be more energizing than other red strains
- Potentially somewhat pain-relieving
- Milder nature may be underwhelming for some
- May be less sedating than other red strains
- Might not excel in any one area (euphoria, sedation, etc)