Overall, Red Bentuangie appears to be strongly sedating and moderately euphoric. According to users, the strain can promote relaxation and elevate one’s mood. Red Bentuangie seems to be especially sedating at higher doses (5g+). Other users have praised the strain’s pain-relieving potential. However, Red Bentuangie might not be as pain-relieving as strains like Red Bali.
Red Bentuangie’s duration appears to be longer than average. At moderate doses (2.5-5g), its effects may last up to 4.5 hours. Red Bentuangie doesn’t seem to be more or less nauseating than other strains.
Due to the subjective nature of kratom and personal variations in body and brain chemistry, your experiences with this strain might differ from the average user.
- Potentially strongly sedating
- Can elevate mood and lessen feelings of anxiety
- Possibly long duration of effects
- May be overly sedating at higher doses
- Doesn’t appear to be very stimulating