The pain-relieving properties of Bali kratom receive high praise, and Red Bali appears to be no exception.
Most users describe Red Bali as strongly sedating, strongly pain-relieving, and moderately euphoric. At moderate to high doses (2.5-5g+), it may provide a slow onset of relaxation that gradually becomes sedating. It can also elevate one’s mood and relieve stress and anxiety. Because Red Bali appears to be only slightly stimulating, it might be ideal for evening use.
Red Bali’s duration of effects may be somewhat longer than average. It doesn’t appear to be more or less nauseating than other strains based on current user reports.
Due to the subjective nature of kratom and personal variations in body and brain chemistry, your experiences with this strain might differ from the average user.
Red Bali kratom is supposedly a blend of Sumatra and Borneo kratom strains.
- Potentially highly relaxing
- May provide significant relief from physical pain
- Can elevate mood
- May be overly fatiguing/sedating for some, especially at higher doses
- Potentially less stimulating than other strains
- Possibly average duration of effects