Green Papua is a rare green kratom strain that likely originates from the Indonesian province of Papua.
User reports suggest that Green Papua is moderately euphoric and sedating. At moderate doses (2.5-5g), it may promote feelings of relaxation and wellness. Other users have reported that the strain is also somewhat stimulating and provides an increase in energy, especially at lower doses (1-2.5g). Ultimately, your experience with Green Papua may vary.
Although Green Papua’s effects seem to be relatively balanced, it doesn’t appear to be very pain-relieving. We don’t have any evidence suggesting that this strain lasts longer or shorter than other strains.
Due to the subjective nature of kratom and personal variations in body and brain chemistry, your experiences with this strain might differ from the average user.
- May promote relaxation and elevate mood
- Could offer a unique blend of sedation and stimulation
- Potentially less fatiguing than other strains
- Potentially less pain relieving than other strains
- Milder nature may be underwhelming for some
- Possibly average duration