Most users describe Green Malay as highly euphoric and moderately stimulating. In low-to-moderate doses (1-5g), it may elevate one’s mood and energy levels. Some users have found it to be ideal for combating feelings of anxiety and depression. Others have reported that Green Malay’s moderately stimulating nature is preferable to high-energy strains such as White Malay.
That said, Green Malay doesn’t appear to be very sedating or pain-relieving. Its duration of effects may be slightly above average, lasting around 3.5-4 hours at moderate doses (2.5-5g). We don’t have any evidence suggesting that Green Malay is more or less nauseating than other strains.
Due to the subjective nature of kratom and personal variations in body and brain chemistry, your experiences with this strain might differ from the average user.
Although Green Malay is likely named after the country of Malaysia, it can’t be legally used there. Malaysia illegalized the use of kratom in 1952.
- Could be more mood-elevating than other green strains
- Could alleviate feelings of depression and anxiety
- May increase focus and motivation without overstimulation
- Potentially less sedating than other green strains
- May provide limited pain relief
- Might not be stimulating enough for some