Green Indo kratom seems to be best described as moderately euphoric and somewhat stimulating. In low-to-moderate doses (1-5g), it may increase mood and energy levels. Some users have also reported that Green Indo is somewhat pain-relieving. Overall, the strain’s properties might make it ideal as a daytime or productivity strain.
On average, Green Indo doesn’t appear to be very sedating and shouldn’t be overly fatiguing at high doses. Green Indo’s duration of effects could be somewhat above average. We have no evidence suggesting that this strain is more or less nauseating than other strains.
Due to the subjective nature of kratom and personal variations in body and brain chemistry, your experiences with this strain might differ from the average user.
Kratom users and vendors often label or market Green Indo kratom as Sumatra or Riau.
- May increase mood and energy
- Could help alleviate pain and discomfort
- Potentially less fatiguing than other similar strains
- Balanced nature may make it underwhelming for some
- Potentially less pain-relieving than other strains