Most Green Horn users describe the strain as moderately euphoric and stimulating. In low-to-moderate doses (1-5g), it may elevate one’s mood and provide an increase in energy and motivation. Green Horn doesn’t appear to be very sedating, but it could become more relaxing at higher doses (5g+).
With an above-average duration, you should have plenty of time to enjoy Green Horn’s effects. Users have reported that the strain’s effects can last up to 4-5 hours at moderate doses (2.5-5g). However, some users have experienced nausea when consuming Green Horn at higher amounts, so be sure to exercise caution when assessing your dosage.
Due to the subjective nature of kratom and personal variations in body and brain chemistry, your experiences with this strain might differ from the average user.
The strain’s name supposedly refers to the pointed or “horned” tips of its leaves.
- May increase mood and energy levels
- Could reduce pain and discomfort
- Potentially less fatiguing than other similar strains
- May not excel in any one area (euphoria, sedation, etc)
- Milder nature may be underwhelming for some
- Potentially less sedating than other similar strains