Green kratom strains are known for being balanced, and Green Bali kratom is no exception. Many users have praised the strain’s seemingly diverse effects profile.
Most users describe Green Bali as somewhat sedating, but the strain also appears to be stimulating at lower doses (1-2.5g). In moderate to high doses (2.5-5g+), it can promote relaxation and elevate mood. Some users have also reported that Green Bali is effective at reducing pain. However, its pain-relieving potential could be limited in comparison to other strains.
Green Bali’s duration appears to be somewhat above average. At moderate doses (2.5-5g), its effects can last up to three hours. A small minority of users have commented that Green Bali is more nauseating than other kratom strains at higher doses. As a result, we recommend exercising caution when assessing your dosage.
Due to the subjective nature of kratom and personal variations in body and brain chemistry, your experiences with this strain might differ from the average user.
- May offer a broad, balanced range of effects
- Could help combat lethargy and/or stress
- Potentially less fatiguing than other similar strains
- Balanced nature may make it underwhelming for some
- Potentially limited pain relief potential
- May be nauseating at higher doses