Like other gold kratom strains, farmers supposedly create Gold Maeng Da kratom by drying Red Maeng Da in the sun. The sunlight alters the color and properties of the strain, turning Red Maeng Da to Gold.
Most users describe Gold Maeng Da as a balanced kratom strain. It seems to be moderately sedating and moderately euphoric, but some users might find it more energetic than sedating. Gold Maeng Da also appears to offer slight pain relief, especially at moderate to high doses (2.5-5g).
At this time, we cannot evaluate the average duration of this strain due to insufficient data.
Due to the subjective nature of kratom and personal variations in body and brain chemistry, your experiences with this strain might differ from the average user.
- May offer a balanced range of effects
- Potentially mood-boosting and relaxing
- Possibly more energizing than other red strains
- Might be more fatiguing than other gold strains
- May not excel in any one area (euphoria, sedation, etc)
- Possibly average duration of effects