Ganesh Maeng Da seems to be best described as strongly euphoric and moderately sedating. At moderate doses (2.5-5g), it can elevate mood and promote relaxation. It also appears to be somewhat pain-relieving. However, a small minority of users have reported that the strain is simultaneously energizing. Given that Ganesh Maeng Da is a blend of two strains, perhaps its multi-faceted nature isn’t surprising.
At this time, we cannot form a consensus on Ganesh Maeng Da’s average duration of effects. There’s no evidence suggesting that this strain is more or less nauseating than other strains.
Due to the subjective nature of kratom and personal variations in body and brain chemistry, your experiences with this strain might differ from the average user.
- May offer a unique blend of sedation and stimulation
- Potentially mood elevating
- May offer competent pain relief
- Possibly average duration of effects
- May not provide the energy of other strains