Welcome to the Kratomaton Biweekly Update for October 23rd, 2018!
Fall is in motion – and so are we! Here’s what’s been happening.
📰 KRATOM IN THE NEWS
Ohioan Kratom Supporters Unite To Contest State Kratom CriminalizationEarlier this month, the state of Ohio within the United States announced its intention to classify kratom as a Schedule I substance in a now unavailable proposal. The proposal was issued by the Ohio Board of Pharmacy and mirrored many of the FDA’s past assertions regarding the botanical substance:
- Has a high potential for abuse.
- Has no accepted medical use in treatment in this state.
- Lacks accepted safety for use in treatment under medical supervision.
- Poses a risk to the public health of the citizens in this state.
💲 DISCOUNTS AND SALES
- Get 20% off any order with code “ETHABOTANICALS20” (No other details provided)
- Save 15% on any order with code “Kratom” (No other details provided)
- Get 20% off all orders over $200 with code “OCT20” (Expires Oct. 28th, 2018)
- Save 15% on all orders over $100 with code “OCT15” (Expires Oct. 28th, 2018)
- Get 10% off any order with code “OCT10” (Expires Oct. 28th, 2018)
- Free overnight shipping with code “FREEUPS” (Expires Oct. 24th, 2018)
⚙️ SITE UPDATES
Vendor Inventory Overhaul: Continued Roll-outIf you tuned into our last biweekly update, you might recall us mentioning the implementation of something we’re calling the vendor inventory overhaul. It’s a new feature that allows our users to browse the online vendors that carry specific kratom strains. In time, we’ll also be expanding the feature to vendor pages, so you’ll be able to explore a vendor’s inventory without leaving Kratomaton. These features are still being rolled out, but so far, we’ve updated about 30% of strain pages with the new layout. Give it a look and be sure to tell us what you think!
🔥 VENDOR UPDATES
New VendorsWe’ve added the following new vendors to our growing database of kratom sellers. Go check them out!
❤ DONATEIf you’d like to make a contribution to Kratomaton in the form of a donation, you can now do so here via PayPal or cryptocurrency. We appreciate your generosity!
👍 SUBSCRIBEWant to stay in the loop? Subscribe to our weekly newsletter and get regular updates on the latest kratom news, discounts, and more. It’s free and perhaps, more importantly, 100% spam-free!
Have a happy Halloween! Love, Kratomaton